Feb 12, 2011

Pets or pests?




 Now I am strictly a Pet Lover. No matter what I will always have an animal. Lately though, I have begun to wonder if pets are a blessing, or just a really lazy alarm clock. Both Of these are my dogs, the one on top is the oldest her name is Dakota, and the one beneath her is Reba. They are both Norwegian Elk-hounds, and both girls. Although when they aren't sleeping, and that doesn't seem to be to often, they seem to be waking me up with a nice wet nose right in the face. So, lovable adoring pet? Or someone who just wants to wake you up? I love playing with Reba, because she always just gets so paranoid, but then not 5 seconds later she will lay down and use her toy as a pillow and back off to snoring she goes!! 


Anyone have any funny pet stories? I'd appreciate reading your input(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing!! Leave some love, and criticism always welcome!