Feb 11, 2011

I really don't like you.

Don't you hate it when someone you really don't like wont stop bothering/pestering you? I do. There is this boy in my Anthropology class. He drives me UP A WALL. Yet he walks around the class making fun of me and telling me in a joking slightly serious matter "Shut up before i rip your friggin throat out" Which by happenstance, I do not appreciate. So I tell him some choice words on how it would be to his benefit if he would move away from me and leave me alone, unless he really doesn't want to have kids as he gets older. For some odd reason he laughs and taps me on the shoulder like I am kidding. I have made it perfectly clear to him that i do not like him in anyway shape or form yet he continues. I simply do not understand the idiocy and pure ignorance of today's youth.




Any similar stories? I'd like to hear that I'm not the only one with this problem.

1 comment:

  1. xD

    That sucks, and I'm running a list through my head to see if I know who you're talking about... regarding your question... I've been fortunate to not have that problem since sophomore year >.>

    This particular kid's mere presence annoys me, and having to be in the same room with him was enough to tick me off... Wait he was in one of my classes last semester _-_ but I didn't have to deal with him nearly as much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing!! Leave some love, and criticism always welcome!