Feb 13, 2011

Somedays... You just don't feel it.



I spent some time with my boyfriend, and friends this afternoon, but once I got home... I just didn't feel right. 


Which I didn't understand. I had a pretty good weekend, a good day, then all of the sudden, BAM. It was like a freight train of sadness, and overwhelment. 


Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that there are just those nights where... 'You just don't feel it'. Whether it is happiness or inspiration... there are those day that for some reason or another, you just cannot have what you crave. 


Well it's time to let bygones be bygones and try and salvage the rest of my night. 










Ever feel like you have one of these days? Please share below, it's nice to know your not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing!! Leave some love, and criticism always welcome!