Apr 11, 2011

No More Cleaning Please.

You know sometimes I really wish I had the capability of cleaning things once, and being able to keep them clean. (without getting them dirty again) 


I am really done with cleaning my room. I just don't have it in me anymore. I have come to accept that I have too much stuff, in which i DO NOT want to get rid of. That I have too many clothes, that I will never wear. And that I have no where to put my excess material. 


I have bad habits, and expensive cluttering hobbies, and I refuse to change when my bedroom remains vigilant in its decision to stay small. I will not be the better person, I will not be the first to surrender. So either my room grows bigger and installs cabinets, or it stays dirty. So there.

2 comments:

  1. The easiest way to keep closets clean is to put things back as soon as you're done wearing them, as much of a pain in the butt that is. :/

    Though I do find that cleaning my room can be fun if I lock the door, blast my music and dance while folding. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! Blasting Music is always the best motivator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing!! Leave some love, and criticism always welcome!