Feb 7, 2011

Stuck in the Muck

Alright loyal readers... if your out there... anyone? Haha


Many people dont like to think of an artistic block as just that, I myself refer to it as a little detour on the road to creativity. Well my friends it seems as if i have gotten a little lost on my detour for the past couple of months. It happens to the best of us so i decided to break this evil habit. I put pen to paper and just started writing whatever would come out.


This is rare unfiltered Mind Of Me:









I'm stuck,
liquid sand pulls me down
nothing comes forth
my mind a black slate
the ideas roll through me with such astonishing speed
Yet when i try and grasps them
water flows through my finger tips
i need something
One thing to pull my interest
Some one thing that will stick
haunting half thoughts
images a beauty in the mind
but a beast on the paper
So young yet my eternal well runs dry
I need this,
my soul aches to put pen to paper and something miraculous emerger
istead the paper remains white beneath my soulles hand. my inept mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing!! Leave some love, and criticism always welcome!