Feb 15, 2011

Oh those little insecurities

I wish I could face those insecurities. I wish I could push past them. I wish we all could. It's just a vicious circle of self loathing and self deprecation. It sickens me to my stomach that these thoughts even pass through anyones head. (they pass through my own as well) 


Why do we let these poisonous thoughts roam the thoughts of us beautiful people? It is a terrible plague among our amazing minds. Yet, whenever we someone prettier pretty, some one better good. We always put ourselves down, and make ourselves feel so small. I for one am sick and tired of being this type of person, I will not stand for any male or female (or whatever your sex is) to be belittled by your own mind!




We must stand up and fight this illness together!
Who is with me???

1 comment:

  1. Totally get what you mean. =\ Most of the time I'm my own worst critic, I know my every flaw and point them out to myself every time I stumble across them. I like your take on it though, why keep going through with it. Time to fight back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing!! Leave some love, and criticism always welcome!