Jan 29, 2011

My God of Destruction

Just make it through, one more day.
Just work it out, work through the pain.
It rips, it tears, it pulls you apart.
Don't let the monster into your heart.

Don't let him in, dont let him near.
dont let him engage you, in his fear.

He wants you in his pool of Darkness,
he wants you Inside his pool of hate.
he wants to to have no other choice,
and make you think, its just to late.

He loves to see you squirm 
He loves to see you cry.
He makes you ask the question why.

Why oh why... Do you want me here?
What have I done, to deserve this fear.

My God of Destruction

2 comments:

  1. I love the rhyming scheme and the flow, and I wonder why did you stopped it on the second to last stanza? In squirm... It still flows pretty good, but I wish it continued all the way through. I also like the two sets of couplets =]

    Sincerely. Eric J. Sanchez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric!! Honestly I don't know why I changed it. It didn't make sense to me either, but its just what came out unfortunately.

    But thank you so much for the criticism!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing!! Leave some love, and criticism always welcome!